Active Incident

Updated a few seconds ago

Incident Status

Operational

Components

Order Processing



June 30, 2020 2:05PM UTC
[Monitoring] The delay is now diminished, and there's no longer a backlog. Orders are processed without delay. We will keep monitoring this.

June 30, 2020 1:54PM UTC
[Identified] We are seeing a slight delay in order processing (approx. 10 min), and the system is currently working through a backlog of orders to process and fulfil. All orders will be completed as normal, albeit a little delayed. This delay affects order processing only - checkouts and payments are unaffected. Our engineers are working to diminish the backlog and resolve the delay. Please contact support if you have any questions or concerns.

Checkout

Operational

Order Processing

Operational

License Delivery

Operational

Paddle API

Operational

Webhooks & Alerts

Operational

Outbound Email

Operational

CDN

Operational

SDK API (v3)

Operational

SDK API (v2)

Operational

Seller Dashboard

Operational

ProfitWell (3rd Party API)

Operational

Affiliates

Operational

Checkout Load Time

174.75ms




Checkout Load Time

175.57ms




Checkout Load Time

170.86ms




External Services

History (Last 7 days)

Incident Status

Degraded Performance


Components

Checkout





June 30, 2020 10:39AM UTC
[Resolved] We've not seen any further localisation issues, so we are closing this incident. Let us know if you notice any further problems, our support team is ready to help.

June 16, 2020 3:01PM UTC
[Monitoring] We've now resolved the issue with our 3rd party service and deployed the required changes to resolve the issue. Everything looks good our end and checkouts should be back to normal. Let us know if you notice any further problems. We will keep a close eye on localised checkouts for the next 24 hours before closing this incident.

June 15, 2020 2:22PM UTC
[Identified] We've identified the cause of the problems to one of the 3rd party services we use for localisation, while we work with them on a fix, we've temporary deployed our own fix to work around the problem. Checkout localisation is working normally again, we will update once we've fixed the core problem.

June 15, 2020 8:47AM UTC
[Investigating] We are currently investigating a reported problem with localised checkouts failing to load the option to change language. We have confirmed we can replicate this problem and are investigating the cause. In the meantime, a hard refresh from the browser will resolve the problem for a buyer. We will update here once we know more.

Incident Status

Degraded Performance


Components

Webhooks & Alerts





June 30, 2020 10:37AM UTC
[Resolved] We've not seen any more issues with webhooks, so we are closing this incident. If you have any problems, please reach out to our support team.

June 28, 2020 8:21AM UTC
[Monitoring] Our engineers have identified the cause of the problem and deployed a fix to resolve it. We’ve now processed all webhooks in our queue. Checkout webhooks are now processing in realtime as usual. We will continue to monitor webhooks throughout today to ensure no other issues occur. Our support team is on hand if you have any questions or notice any other problems.

June 28, 2020 5:26AM UTC
[Investigating] Customers using webhooks may be experiencing a delay in their delivery. Our engineers are currently investigating the cause and we will update here once we know more. We can confirm that checkouts are processing normally and the issue is just affecting the webhooks after checkout completion.